EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
- Insurance benefits include medical, dental, prescription drug, vision, and life insurance. Coverage begins after the introductory period of 90 days.
- Short-term disability insurance is available to hourly employees at a minimal cost.
- Long-term disability insurance is paid at 100% for employees covered under the medical insurance plan.
- Workers' compensation insurance is required by state law and is paid for entirely by the company.
- The company is 100% owned by the employees through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Additional benefits include profit sharing, college savings plan, credit union.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- 11 paid holidays per year upon completion of introductory period.
- 1 Year of Service - One week (5 days)
- 2 Years of Service - Two weeks (10 days)
- 10 Years of Service - Three weeks (15 days)
- 18 Years of Service - Four weeks (20 days)
- Five earned days per year after first year.
CURRENT JOB POSTINGS
Requirements are: Must be familiar with mechanical drawing requirement, dimensional tolerances and use of standard measuring instruments; must be able to interpret drawing assembly requirements using drawings, parts lists, and associated change documentation; must be computer literate including knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word; good organizational skills and ability to consistently follow instructions; good people interaction skills with positive temperament and willingness to be fair but firm; ability to communicate technically, both oral and written. Experience with CMM programming or operation is preferred, but not required. Position is full time, 1st shift.
Full time position with emphasis on troubleshooting and repair. Experience with state-of-the-art electronic test equipment, and troubleshooting RF, analog, and digital electronic assemblies at the component level. Must be capable of analyzing and diagnosing complex electronic circuitry. Two year degree or equivalent job experience required. 2nd or 3rd shift.
Mfg. Engineering Manager
Sechan Electronics, Inc. is seeking an experienced, highly motivated individual to manage our manufacturing engineering function. Sechan's principal manufacturing technology areas include box build and system integration, wire harness fabrication, and electronic circuit card assembly population and test. This position involves the daily oversight and management of the Manufacturing Engineering staff, process development, propagation of continuous improvement initiatives, and structuring of corporate policies and procedures related to the Manufacturing Engineering function. Requirements for this position include:
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in successful management of the functions cited above
- A BS in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or a related field
- Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
- Direct experience with the production of high reliability products containing the manufacturing technology areas cited above (Preferably in a high mix, low volume environment)
- Thorough knowledge of AS9100, IPC-A-610, and IPC-A-620 requirements
- Experience in cost estimating practices and the writing of technical proposals in support of new business development
Sechan seeks a high reliability electronics solderer. The ideal candidate will have Military Class 3, J-STD-001, & IPC-A-610 certifications. Minimum experience to be considered is Commercial Class 1 with 2 years experience. Computer knowledge, personal discipline and a positive attitude are desirable work capabilities. The position is full time, first shift.
Manufacturing Engineering Lead Person-Circuit Card Assemblies
Provides advanced engineering expertise in support of the design, and integration of highly complex circuit card assemblies. Technical expertise should include a broad background in circuit card assembly with a strong concentration in surface mount technology/processes. Demonstrated process expertise shall include: Component Lead Forming, Solder Paste Stencil Printing, Pick and Place, Solder Reflow, Cleaning Systems, Through Hole Assembly, Wave and Selective Soldering, Post Automated Hand Assembly processes, Bonding and Conformal Coating. Competency in Design for Manufacturing, SPC, Manufacturing Fixture Design is also a plus. Tasks may include: creation of manufacturing instructions, data analysis, process development, preparation of estimates for bids and proposals, development of plant and facility layouts, etc. Emphasis is on leadership and coordination of the overall strategic technical direction of Circuit Card Assembly Manufacturing Technology. Requires the application of engineering standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques in ways that are highly innovative. A focus on developing best practices and on mentoring others will also be expected. A minimum of 5 years' experience and a BS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field.
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT