- Insurance benefits include medical, dental, prescription drug, vision, and life insurance.
- Short-term disability insurance is available to hourly employees at a minimal cost.
- Long-term disability insurance is paid at 100% for employees covered under the medical insurance plan.
- Workers' compensation insurance is required by state law and is paid for entirely by the company.
- The company is 100% owned by the employees through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Stock transferred to employees at no cost.
- Additional benefits include profit sharing, credit union, and tuition reimbursement
- 11 paid holidays per year
- 1 Year of Service - One week (5 days)
- 2 Years of Service - Two weeks (10 days)
- 10 Years of Service - Three weeks (15 days)
- 18 Years of Service - Four weeks (20 days)
- Five earned days per year after first year.