EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
- Insurance benefits include medical, dental, prescription drug, vision, and life insurance.
- Short-term disability insurance is available to hourly employees at a minimal cost.
- Long-term disability insurance is paid at 100% for employees covered under the medical insurance plan.
- Workers' compensation insurance is required by state law and is paid for entirely by the company.
- The company is 100% owned by the employees through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Stock transferred to employees at no cost.
- Additional benefits include profit sharing, credit union, and tuition reimbursement
- 11 paid holidays per year
- 1 Year of Service - One week (5 days)
- 2 Years of Service - Two weeks (10 days)
- 10 Years of Service - Three weeks (15 days)
- 18 Years of Service - Four weeks (20 days)
- Five earned days per year after first year.
CURRENT JOB POSTINGS
Director of Materials
We are seeking a dynamic individual to take ownership of and provide leadership to our Materials Management process. This position requires management expertise in the full materials cycle from bid through final product shipment. Ensures that the company has effective, materials planning, inventory control, plant scheduling, and supply chain systems. Serves as a resource and advisor to Senior Management in matters related to expense reduction initiatives, value analysis, and business/contract negotiations.
In addition to a strong business acumen and leadership capabilities, our ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years of experience in managing the operational, administrative, technical, and financial responsibilities of the materials discipline.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in Purchasing/Supply Chain Management, Production Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Related Technical discipline, or equivalent business experience
- APICS (CPIM, CIRM) or NAPM (A.P.P C.P.M) certification preferred
- Demonstrated values of integrity, ownership, commitment, and respect
- Participative, team management approach
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to process multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong analytical and numerical reasoning skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with a diverse workforce and provide direction with clarity
- Process analysis and improvement experience
We are seeking a dynamic Program Manager (PM) that can cultivate an outstanding customer experience and foster long-term business relationships. The candidate we are looking for will have an understanding of the DoD supply chain, funding lines, and has the ability to use their knowledge of military hardware platforms for business positioning and forecasting.
The PM is the primary point of contact for our customer and manages all contractual issues from inception to delivery by leading integrated teams of coworkers, customers, and suppliers. The PM provides leadership in the following key business roles: Customer Relations, Contract Management, Program/Project Planning, Risk Mitigation, Program Profit & Loss, and Business Growth.
A successful candidate will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a technical, business, or financial discipline.
- Experience in program management tools and procedures.
- Demonstrated people management skills, leadership skills, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities, Project Management certification or training a plus.
Mfg. Engineering Manager
Sechan Electronics, Inc. is seeking an experienced, highly motivated individual to manage our manufacturing engineering function. Sechan's principal manufacturing technology areas include box build and system integration, wire harness fabrication, and electronic circuit card assembly population and test. This position involves the daily oversight and management of the Manufacturing Engineering staff, process development, propagation of continuous improvement initiatives, and structuring of corporate policies and procedures related to the Manufacturing Engineering function. Requirements for this position include:
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in successful management of the functions cited above
- A BS in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or a related field
- Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
- Direct experience with the production of high reliability products containing the manufacturing technology areas cited above (Preferably in a high mix, low volume environment)
- Thorough knowledge of AS9100, IPC-A-610, and IPC-A-620 requirements
- Experience in cost estimating practices and the writing of technical proposals in support of new business development
Manufacturing Engineering Lead Person-Circuit Card Assemblies
Provides advanced engineering expertise in support of the design, and integration of highly complex circuit card assemblies. Technical expertise should include a broad background in circuit card assembly with a strong concentration in surface mount technology/processes. Demonstrated process expertise shall include: Component Lead Forming, Solder Paste Stencil Printing, Pick and Place, Solder Reflow, Cleaning Systems, Through Hole Assembly, Wave and Selective Soldering, Post Automated Hand Assembly processes, Bonding and Conformal Coating. Competency in Design for Manufacturing, SPC, Manufacturing Fixture Design is also a plus. Tasks may include: creation of manufacturing instructions, data analysis, process development, preparation of estimates for bids and proposals, development of plant and facility layouts, etc. Emphasis is on leadership and coordination of the overall strategic technical direction of Circuit Card Assembly Manufacturing Technology. Requires the application of engineering standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques in ways that are highly innovative. A focus on developing best practices and on mentoring others will also be expected. A minimum of 5 years' experience and a BS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field.
Military electronics company seeks high reliability electronics solderers. The ideal candidates will have Military Class 3, J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610 certifications. Minimum experience to be considered is Commercial Class 1 with 2 years of experience. Computer knowledge, personal discipline, and a positive attitude are desirable work capabilities. The position is full time. Comprehensive benefit package.
We have several openings for individuals with basic understandings of manufacturing drawings and work instructions—a full training program is provided. Mechanical aptitude, basic math skills, attention to detail, strong reading, comprehension, and retention skills are required. Several positions exist in final assembly. Openings on 1st shift. Comprehensive benefits package, clean workplace.
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT